[wdmaudiodev] Re: Dynamic Audio Subdevices

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 07:10:46 +0100

Dang XiaoHui skrev 2010-11-26 03:14:
It works fine. But what bother me is : after i reconnected my device, the Windows Media
Player will pause and popup a message box says "an audio device was disconnected or
reconfigured. Verify that the audio device is connected,  and then try to play the item
again."    How can I get rid of this message box during reconnect?

I don't think you can. AFAIK its not a feature that is supported by Windows.
WMP needs to be restarted since the device it played to
was removed.  This goes for all applications.

Regards,
/Rob