[wdmaudiodev] Re: Dynamic Audio Subdevices

  • From: Dang XiaoHui <dangxhfromuestc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:50:31 +0800

Thanks for reply, Rob.

But the High Definition Audio driver provided by Microsoft didn't have this
problem.

scenario 1:
In Win7, I have two speaker: speaker A is High Definition Audio provided by
MS. speaker B is My device. Both of them are connected ( Ready ).   I set A
as Default Device, then Use the WMP to play music. When I plugged A out, A
changed it's status to Not Plugged in. And the Win7 os keeps sending it's
music to my device. Then I plugged A in, A changed its status to Ready. Win7
Automatic change A as default device, WMP can continue to play without any
PAUSE or Message Box.

scenario 2:
We manually set Device B as Default device, we can hear the music in Device
B. Then plugged out B, B change it's status to Not Plugged In ( By set its
Topology output Pin's JackDescription and delete WaveCyclic and connection
between WaveCyclic and Topology ). WMP can continue to play, Os send music
to Device A. But when I plugged B in, B change its status to Ready. WMP will
popup that message box.

I think there is way to get rid of the message box.

----
Danny

--
Danny