[wdmaudiodev] Re: Dynamic Audio Subdevices

  • From: Dang XiaoHui <dangxhfromuestc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:14:46 +0800

Hello,

During the disconnect, I marked the output pin in topology as disconnected,
unregister the connection between wavecyclic and topology, unregister
wavecyclic, but the topology is stayed in the system.

During reconnect, mark the  output pin in topology asconnected, created the
wavecyclic and topology.

It works fine. But what bother me is : after i reconnected my device, the
Windows Media Player will pause and popup a message box says "an audio
device was disconnected or reconfigured. Verify that the audio device is
connected,  and then try to play the item again."    How can I get rid of
this message box during reconnect?

Thanks!
Danny