[wdmaudiodev] Re: Dynamic Audio Subdevices

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:03:04 +0100

Dang XiaoHui skrev 2010-11-26 07:50:
> scenario 2:
> We manually set Device B as Default device, we can hear the music in Device
> B. Then plugged out B, B change it's status to Not Plugged In ( By set its
> Topology output Pin's JackDescription and delete WaveCyclic and connection
> between WaveCyclic and Topology ). WMP can continue to play, Os send music to
> Device A. But when I plugged B in, B change its status to Ready. WMP will
> popup that message box.
>
> I think there is way to get rid of the message box.

Interesting! This is something I'd like to have working for my application too,
so I hope we can get some answers from the "horses mouth" ;)

Btw, are you using any event to notify the engine of the new topology pin
status ? I.e. I can't see how it would suffice to just set the
JackDescription plugged-in attribute to FALSE ?

Regards
/Rob