[wdmaudiodev] Re: DTM problem

  • From: "Sam Tertzakian" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:09:44 -0800

Hi, Hakon,

Thank you for the information...

I disabled the onboard audio cards and the problem went away. Now, the only
device present, is the my device (the device I wrote the driver for) and the
tests are running.

I should have disabled all non-essential hardware before running tests.

What is strange is that I am running the test on Vista x64 and all the
drivers are certified. How can this be if is obvious they don't pass any of
the audio tests?