[wdmaudiodev] Re: Port Class BSOD

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 10:20:05 -0800

Uwe Kirst wrote:
Tim Roberts schrieb:

If you have no IRQs enabled, then how are you getting interrupts?

I think because the interrupt of my pci audio card is shared with a usb controller in my test system.
Should I try to disconnect the interrupts if I enter State D3 instead? What do you think?

That would seem like a logical place to do it.

I tried it, but it doesnt help.
I may have to rethink the complete odering, what happens if the driver is unloaded.

OK, I'm really confused. Does your PCI audio card fire any interrupts at all? If so, then your interrupt handler of course needs to be able to handle interrupts from devices other than your own, and you need to disable your interrupt handler when you disable the device's interrupts.

If your PCI audio card doesn't fire any interrupts, then why do you have an interrupt handler?