[wdmaudiodev] Re: A custom endpoint name for the output device in Vista

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:11:33 +1100

Hi Eugene,

I noticed the problem with the Default Format options being greyed out for a KSNODETYPE_LINE_CONNECTOR endpoint in Vista RC2, but that's been fixed in the RTM version.

I also noticed that KSNODETYPE_SPEAKER endpoints are always called Speakers, and I suspect this might be a "feature" as it's persisted into RTM, but our cards only have line connector outputs anyway so that wasn't an issue for us.

Jeff Pages
Innes Corporation Pty Ltd

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eugene Muzychenko" <emuzychenko@xxxxxxxxx>