[wdmaudiodev] Re: A custom endpoint name for the output device in Vista

  • From: Mitchell Rundle <mitchr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:15:10 -0800

There must be more to this problem.  The speaker config wizard just sets the
nChannels and dwChannelConfig of the device format (the format that the DAC
gets run at).  The other fields of the device format are set in the "Advanced"
page of the device properties.

How do you switch your device into "multichannel mode" and what is supposed to
happen to the device when you do?

Regards,
Mitch