[visionrehabtherapist] CFRT and O&M Certification

  • From: Ike Presley <ipresley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "aernet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aernet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Discussion about issues related to blindness (vision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <vision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:07:26 +0000

Hi All,

I have been asked to post the following message. Please reply directly to
Faheem Hashmee, at faheem5522@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:faheem5522@xxxxxxxxx>.

Hi everyone,

My name is Faheem Hashmee. I am planning to pursue CVRT study as my master
program at Northern Illinois University. However, I was recommended by my
adviser to consider both CVRT and O&M as well. I would like to ask a question
from whoever has both CVRT and O&M certifications. How beneficial is it for
people with visual disabilities to have both credentials?

Your help is appreciated in advance.

Take care
Faheem Hashmee
faheem5522@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:faheem5522@xxxxxxxxx>