[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Request About On-line Dating for B/VI

  • From: "Faheem Hashmee" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "faheem5522" for DMARC)
  • To: "Discussion about issues related to blindness (vision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <vision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ipresley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:00:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
My name is Faheem. I am interested in doing this. can you please let me know
how I can participate?
take care
Faheem
On Wed, 11/18/15, Ike Presley <ipresley@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Subject: [visionrehabtherapist] Request About On-line Dating for B/VI
To: "Discussion about issues related to blindness (vision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)"
<vision@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
(visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 10:46 AM

Hi All,

I have been asked to post the
message below for a colleague. If you have any questions
please contact Tom at
pixtas@xxxxxxxxx.