[visionegg] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:38:05 -0700

Hexe Berg wrote:

>Hallo Andrew Straw,
>I have some new questions:
> Time:    0    2    4    6    8   10   12   14   16   18   20   22   24 +(msec)
>Total:      0    0    1    0    0    1    45   24  113   2    0    0    3
>                                                                        =
>Is the 3 (that I underlined with an equal sign) the nuber that tell me how
>manny frames are skiped?

Yes, to a first approximation.

>What is the y axis (numbers underneath the word "histogram")?

Those are the "count bins" -- because I wanted to fit the histogram into
a few lines, each * means a certain number of counts.

>What meaning of the stars? Are these the frames?

Yes, each star represents a certain number of frames. The exact frame
count is given in the final line, so the figure with the stars is just
for a visual quick reference.