[visionegg]

  • From: Chintan Trivedi <chintanbme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:55:09 +0200

Is there a way in vision egg where I can define which of my two monitors I
want my stimulus on?

The get_default_screen command always returns the primary monitor for
presentation of the visual stimulus.

I have a monitor that controls visual stimulus and another monitor connected
to the same CPU that presents the stimulus.

I have been doing this successfully with psychophysics toolbox, but I want
to try out VisionEgg for presenting a sequence of stimuli.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best,
Chintan Trivedi
Max Planck Institute for Medical Research
Heidelberg, Germany