[visionegg] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Cohen, Ethan D" <ethan.cohen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:54:19 -0400

Martin:

How about http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf/  This is a python program
actually, with version for many OS'es.

Or Camstudio http://www.camstudio.org

Are there issues with these?

Ethan

        ethan.cohen@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Ethan Cohen, Ph.D.
>Center for Devices and Radiological Health
>FDA
        HFZ130
>12725 Twinbrook Pkwy.
>Rockville, MD 20852
>Tel: 301-827-4953 / 301-594-2054 x117
>Fax: 301-827-4947

"THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE PARTY TO WHOM IT IS
ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND
PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER LAW. If you are not the addressee, or a
person authorized to deliver the document to the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any review, disclosure, dissemination, copying, or other
action based on the content of this communication is not authorized. If you
have received this document in error, please immediately notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or phone."