[vipaudioaccess] Re: hot spots for onnisphear 2

  • From: Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 12:20:42 +0200

Steve, I am Interested as well; Please let us know, And I would already be happy with the browser;

Best,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 15/04/2017 à 12:15, Steve Spamer a écrit :

Omnisphere 2 is a new program essentially, it's not like an upgrade. There are hotspots for it, but without going into the ins and outs, I am not putting it out any more, due to problems with versions above V2.2. This is an Omnisphere 2 specific problem and nothing to do with the sets.

If you're still interested in Omnisphere2 access in samplitude under Windows 10 (could possibly work in Windows 7), then I am currently working on a set of Jaws only scripts that can be bolted on to the main Samplitude scripts. I have currently done full access to the main page and the browsers, along with the structure of accessing virtually all of the other windows. What needs to be added is controls in these other windows. I'm not sure how far I will go, I'm just chipping away at it. Anyway, this will be a different solution to the solution available via the KK controller. Steve.

-----Original Message----- From: Jeremy Jeffers
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 1:45 AM
To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vipaudioaccess] hot spots for onnisphear 2

OK, so I have not upgraded my daw to samplitude yet, but I wanted to know if I have to buy new spots for omnisphear too if I were to buy it. I have the sets for the first version of omnisphear in sonar. Sent from my iPhone--
- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

- To subscribe to the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess