[vipaudioaccess] Re: Can't seem to find Independence Pro Serial Number

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 12:48:29 -0500

heck, I had Jaws doing that with the X3 Suite installer, until I turned off auto language detection.

At 12:00 PM 2/4/2017, you wrote:

hey Kevin,

if you are using eloquence, and language recognition is checked somewhere in Jaws parameters, I can't remember where, it is possible that Jaws goes German on German websites, which means it will read English with German eloquence.

Best regards,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 04/02/2017 Ã  17:55, Kevin Gibbs a Ã©crit :
Definitely interested. Plus still looking for Independence Pro serial number for Reaper. Not shown in any of my purchase e-mails. Have ticket into Magix through Service Center. BTW, Service Center speaks in German though I can see English text on screen, visually. This is true with Jaws15 and VO.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 4, 2017, at 6:33 AM, Steve Spamer <stevespamer68@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kevin, let me know if you're still interested in solving this in Samplitude, as I've just picked up a free plugin that reports to do everything and more what you want to do. You just insert it as a VST effect. Steve.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin L Gibbs
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2017 4:31 AM
To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vipaudioaccess] Re: Can't seem to find Independence Pro Serial Number

One other thing about which I may not have been clear. When I said I was doing. It visually, I was referring to selecting a patch within Independence. Like I said, none of this addresses the matter of being asked for my Independence Serial number and I still don’t know how to insert a MIDi effect, such as the filtering options I’ve seen inside Reaper. How does one insert a MIDi filter on a track so one can limit the lowest and highest sounding pitch on a track? While I’m at it, how might I go about restricting CC messages so that CC64 is intentionally rendered ineffective on a track by track basis? This is good for keeping your melodies from slurring while still making your chordal transitions smooth.
On Feb 3, 2017, at 10:17 PM, Efren Chavez <efrenchavez91@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey kevin,
If your using reaper with osara, there is no need to do it visually.
control insert will do it or alt I and down arrow.

On 2/3/17, Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx> wrote:
Guys,

I’m trying to instantiate Independence in Reaper.  I can load the basic
piano. But when I try to load a new instrument, which I have to do visually
because this is Reaper and not Samplitude, I’m asked for my Independence
Serial Number. I can’t find it in any of my e-mails and it’s not on the
plugin’s help screen. Sent a request to Magix through the Service Center.
BTW, the Service Center seems to speak in German now.  WTF?  Anyway.  Any
ideas?--
- To post to the mailing list, simply send email to
vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

- To subscribe to the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'subscribe' in the Subject field.

- To unsubscribe from the list, send an email to
vipaudioaccess-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess

--
Efren Chavez