[vip_students] Re: talks question

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:27:52 +0100

Hi Vincent you can have a look in the Talks 5 Manual and it will list the
phones.  Another sources is the RNIB website.  Finally I would presume that
NCBI would have information too in Ireland.  Another option could be Vodafone
if you were wanting to go down the route of Vodafone putting Talks on for you.
Many of the phones nowadays are touch screen and then of course there is the
iPhone which is nothing to do with Talks.