[vicsireland] Re: wireless connection

  • From: "Darragh Ó Héiligh" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:14:41 +0100

Great,
That's somewhere that we can start from.

If you can get me the model of the laptop I'll see what I can do.

You might see something in your system tray that will allow you to
turn it on.  Or, on most HP laptops, it's as simple as a button or a
switch.
On my DV it's a button, on the TX it's a flick switch on the front
near the power switch.

Darragh