[vi-kindle] Re: Longing for a Kindle but wondering ...

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 15:26:01 -0700

Yes and no. More an more authors are the publishers of their books. it's a brave new world.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

"If we are to become friends I must laugh the way I really do."
  Gabbo de la Parra

On 6/8/2012 3:24 PM, Felinitye wrote:
Hmmm ...maybe the keyboard should be my net challenge, although I usually
rate my books when I go back to Amazon to post my reviews.  As to the games,
while there are some I'd probably enjoy ...not having them doesn't impact me
in the least, LOL, and my bank account is probably very glad I*can't*  use
Shop at Kindle store ...it already*way*  too easy to buy Kindle books, LOL!
BTW, when TTS is disabled ...it's the publishers one must fuss at ..authors
don't get a say in that, sadly, and I've lured a few Kindle authors to my
own list ...so we are getting a couple of advocates in that arena, also.

http://www.doteasy.com