[vi-kindle] Re: Longing for a Kindle but wondering ...

  • From: Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 14:47:38 -0400

Wow, you must have been over the moon when you discovered all those
resources right at your fingertips. I hope you'll let me know when the
book is available. I'd like to read it.

Yes, the world of research can be incredibly frustrating for a blind
writer. It's the main factor that keeps me from attempting a book set
in historical times. But with a kindle ...

I really think I am going to end up getting one before much longer.

--
Kimberly