[vi-kindle] Re: Longing for a Kindle but wondering ...

  • From: Felinitye <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 18:24:12 -0400

Hmmm ...maybe the keyboard should be my net challenge, although I usually
rate my books when I go back to Amazon to post my reviews.  As to the games,
while there are some I'd probably enjoy ...not having them doesn't impact me
in the least, LOL, and my bank account is probably very glad I *can't* use
Shop at Kindle store ...it already *way* too easy to buy Kindle books, LOL!
BTW, when TTS is disabled ...it's the publishers one must fuss at ..authors
don't get a say in that, sadly, and I've lured a few Kindle authors to my
own list ...so we are getting a couple of advocates in that arena, also.

Shoshana