[vi-kindle] Re: Amazon, Why Do You Keep Burning Blind Readers?

  • From: kb7uengene <kb7uengene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:16:52 -0600

I know what the issue is, and I also know that the kindles aren't ready for the
classroom for any of the students, blind or sighted.

On Dec 14, 2012, at 1:06 PM, "Meka White, LMP" <meka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It doesn't matter what we had back when, or how far ahead we may or maynot
have been.

What matters is the now.  And right now,  schools and amazon are having
kindles which are not completely accessible in the classroom.

But I feel like at this point, you are arguing for the sake of argument,
rather than actually wanting to know what the issue is about.

Meka