(VICT) Re: training success

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:53:25 -0600

Rox'e, it's so good to have this update on your sweet old girl. I'm glad
she's hanging in there. On another note, I have received a request from
an individual who wishes to join this list and subscription details
don't seem to be included on this message I'm responding to. So can
someone please once again post them to the list or to me privately?
Thank you

Sheila Styron, President
Guide Dog Users, Inc.
816-363-3172