(VICT) Re: Zair_ guarding..

  • From: "Diane & Raven" <dlshotwell2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:06:52 -0400

Hi Sandy,

No offense meant.  I write processes for behavior teaching to many on a daily
basis.  I write to a discussion board where there are those from no experience
to advanced experts.  My writing style has developed in such a way so that it
might help the broad range of experience of the persons who may be reading the
post.  In writing it this way I hope to make it of interest to the many and
hopefully helpful in some way to a wide range of people and experiences.

I was not intentionally writing as if you were a newbie, but trying to thorough
in description and thoughts.

I have communicated to you in the past on numerous occasions on lists and off
that I admire you, your teaching, your helpfulness, compassion and way you
share your experience.  That has not changed.

If my attempt at being thorough seemed demeaning or offensive to you in any
way... I assure you that was not my intent.  And for any discomfort it caused
you, even unintentionally I am sorry.

I hope that those that may not have the same level of experience might have
found something useful in the post I had written... as it was only meant to be
helpful and with the spirit of sharing.

Best Wishes & Wags,
Diane & Raven
APDT#72225
http://AssistanceDogJournal.net
"My Assistance Dog is not my whole life, but she makes my life
whole"~D.L.Shotwell