(VICT) Re: Zair_ guarding..

  • From: "AnnaLisa Anderson" <annalisa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 18:58:52 -0500

Hi Diane,

I did find your post informative, thanks for writing as I am pretty new to
operant conditioning.  My dog has no aggression issues whatsoever, but it
might be handy to know about in the future or to help someone else whose dog
might have guarding issues.  So I for one am glad you wrote that.  I have
kept many of the posts you have written because they are so well written and
well thought out.  Thanks.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Checked by AVG.
5:33 PM