(VICT) Re: Fw: New pet treats may be dangerous

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:48:32 -0700

Natasha,

That is a terrific idea. I never would have thought of doing that. I know
Primmy loves peanut butter because when I had a Poodle living with us who
had to have medication, peanut butter was the way to get the med into the
Poodle. However, Primmy wanted her share of the good tasting stuff too. I
will have to remember doing that for a special treat for Primrose. I think
if I gave it too often, she would gain weight.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Dianne and Primrose