(VICT) Fw: New pet treats may be dangerous

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:24:37 -0400

I have to wonder, when and iff the recalls will end.

Shelley

JERKY TREATS MAY BE DANGEROUS

Please forward this information to
family and friends who have pets.

The American Veterinary Medical Association
(AVMA) has recently been made aware of
several complaints from pet owners and
veterinarians that multiple brands of
jerky treats manufactured in China have
been making pets sick. Symptoms of illness
have included vomiting, diarrhea, and
lethargy.

For more information about the 12 products
that "should" have been removed from store shelves
please visit:
http://www.nationalpetfoundation.com/foods/jerkytreats.html

Get notifications within hours of new recalls and
save your pet's life. Sign your family and friends
up for the free pet alerts at:
http://nationalpetfoundation.com/pet-food-recall.html

The full list of already recalled food can be found at:
http://nationalpetfoundation.com/list.html

Please help get the word out and forward this email
to any pet owners you know. Our goal is to keep
our pets safe.

National Pet Foundation

NPF

Thank you
National Pet Foundation

PO Box 37414
Houston, Tx
77056
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1010020017&ARID=0

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1010020017

8:59 AM