(VICT) Re: Fw: New pet treats may be dangerous

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:32:56 -0500

Well i guess by way of introduction, I'll speak up about a not as messy way to
give peanut butter as a treat. First off, I'm Natasha and my guide is a seven
year old black lab from GDB named Fossey. Her very special treat is frozen
peanut butter cubes. I went to the dollar store and got these cheap minni ice
cube trays. I fill them with peanut butter and freeze overnight. Then i pop a
few cubes out and stick them in a ziplock bag and into my insolated lunch bag
where they stay frozen most of the day - pr at least till they're gone haha! I
actually got the idea from a raiser friend of mine who sticks a jerk treat in
her cubes as a "popsicle stick." Fossey goes crazy for her PBCubes!
Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey, the birthday girl

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----