[va-richmond-general] Re: Hummingbirds

  • From: "Catharine W. Tucker" <cath.tucker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 09:34:52 -0400

A female hummer is "camped" on the feeder in the smoke tree in my front yard -
c. Hanover Co.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2015, at 9:17 AM, "Wendy Ealding" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender "wealding" for DMARC) wrote:

Take a look at the eBird data for Chesterfield and Powhatan. It's not
unusual for hummingbirds to still be here in the second week in October,
certainly that's my experience from living in both counties. See

http://ebird.org/ebird/va/GuideMe?src=changeDate&getLocations=counties&counties=US-VA-041%2CUS-VA-145&parentState=US-VA&reportType=location&monthRadio=on&bMonth=01&eMonth=12&bYear=2000&eYear=2015&continue.x=38&continue.y=7

Wendy Ealding
Midlothian