[va-bird] Monticello Park

  • From: Paul Kane <pmkane@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:08:17 -0400

All,

I was in Monticello for an hour late this morning. I don't have time to post properly, but if you have been thinking about birding Monticello, today might be a good day to make the trip. I was only in the park for an hour late this morning, and there are some birds around.

Blackburnian (I had three in one glass), Bay-breasted, Mourning, Canada, Wilsons, and 10 other warbler species have been called in the park.

Monticello Park is located on Beverly Drive in Alexandria, VA.

Paul Kane