[uae] Re: save snapshots

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:15:32 -0400

Hi Elias

On Friday 14 July 2006 05:47, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> I was wondering about the state of snapshots saving. Is it possible
> currently?

Saved-states are supported. It's just that - except on AmigaOS-like hosts -
the save/load states dialogs are not implemented yet.

However, you can use it right now - sort of.

Specifiy a saved-state file to use with the command-line switch:

-s statefile=<path to state file>

Press:

F12 + Nampad 0                 Quick save emulator state.
F12 + Right Shift + Numpad 0   Quick load emulator state.
F12 + Numpad 1                 Quick save emulator state to slot 1.
F12 + Right Shift + Numpad 1   Quick load emulator state from slot 1.
F12 + Numpad 'n'               Quick save emulator state to slot 'n'.
F12 + Right Shift + Numpad 'n' Quick load emulator state from slot 'n'.

State-saving when a virtual filesystem is mounted is not currently supported.

> [PS: I wrote this already to uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx one week ago, since on
> the website, the address uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is not mentioned anywhere, or
> at least I did not found it. Also the list archives have the address cut
> out in every mail, and the subscription mails do not mention it either.
> Maybe you should add the address somewhere under the mailing list
> page :)]

I did reply to your mail and told you that the mailing list address is
uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;-)