[uae] save snapshots

  • From: Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:47:00 +0200

Hello,

I was wondering about the state of snapshots saving. Is it possible
currently? And if not, are there some hints where to look at in the
source code if I want to try playing with it (I looked a bit, and there
at least seems to be quite some conditional code which is enabled by the
configure switch.. but I couldn't find out what is missing)?

I intend to use this for sprite ripping, so I need no working snapshot
file.

[PS: I wrote this already to uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx one week ago, since on
the website, the address uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is not mentioned anywhere, or
at least I did not found it. Also the list archives have the address cut
out in every mail, and the subscription mails do not mention it either.
Maybe you should add the address somewhere under the mailing list
page :)]

--
Elias Pschernig