[uae] Re: e-uae 0.8.27 final released

  • From: Giulio Canevari <giuliogiuseppe.canevari01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:59:42 +0100

Giorgio Moscardi wrote:

Alle 19:30, venerdì 7 gennaio 2005, Jonathan Heaney ha scritto:

Just noticed on Richard's site...

hi there,
first of all my congratulations to richard for always improving uae!

i've played a bit with the latest release and liked it a lot: most of the sound hiss i experienced with older releases seems gone (this might also be releated to the kernel upgrade i had, though. now running 2.6.10), the whole emulation seems even faster than before (lotus esprit runs like a charm, with accurated sound emulation) and my brand new logitech gamepad works perfectly, without any tweaking.
i still have to test if the bsdsocket emulation now works on my system. i'll let you know if you're interested.

i am going to build slackware packages as usual, and this time, being an official release, i will upload them on linuxpackages.net as soon as they are ready. i would like to put an icon for euae in the package, where can i find a suitable one? i could use winuae's icon, but i don't know how to extract it from the executable. can anyone help? this way i'll be able to put euae in most window managers' menus!

I remember i sent icons to Richard a lot of time ago.

If he has got them locally ask him, else i'll search in my backups since somewhere i have got them ;) .

Ciao,
--
Giulio Canevari