[uae] Re: e-uae 0.8.27 final released

  • From: Jonathan Heaney <jonathan.heaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 22:11:29 +0000

Hi Richard,

One thing I did notice in this release, running sysspeed in aiab gives far faster drive performance tests than I've ever seen.

I don't know if this is an oddity of my setup, but e-uae doesn't seem so keen on symlinks. I've got a uae folder in my home dir that contains all my Amiga stuff, and some symlinks to a mounted fat32 partition where I keep the harddrive directories for aiab, roms, wb adf's and other stuff to be shared with winuae. I can add those directories in the e-uae gui fine and start emulation, but after saving the config, and re-starting e-uae, it can't find the directories that are actually symlinks. The config looks OK.

This is the way I've always done it here, so maybe something has changed? I've set it up now anyway to use absolute paths to the mounted fat32 partition.

Cheers,

Jonathan