[uae] Re: OS X configuration editor for E-UAE

  • From: Thomas Dury <syndicman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:52:44 +0100

Le 4 janv. 05, à 10:13, uae@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

Thomas Dury writes:
It looks very promising but I have a problem with the config file when I click "OK" on the main window : Alert window :
"Failed to write configuration to file /Volumes/Softs/Emulation/Emulateurs autres/e-uae-0.8.27-RC3-osx-sdl/config.uaerc"
I click "OK" then :
An error has occurred. (-2700)
I click "OK" and it returns me to the main window. I checked and the file is created with the good values. If I can be of any help to resolve this problem...

I'll take a look asap and try to figure it out. You should never see any numbered Applescript errors so I might have left an error handler disabled by mistake. Is the config file written with the values set in the editor? That write failure alert should never appear if the config file was written successfully, so double check your permissions. Trying setting the file and the folder it is in to 777.

Sorry, I didn't do the things right. I checked only the permissions on the file but not on the folder which hadn't write permissions for everybody! I don't see the error anymore now that that I corrected permissions on the folder.

Now I'll try to understand why Hi-Toro quit without launching E-UAE when I click the OK button... I'll have to read this file first I think :
http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/test/configuration.txt ;-)

An option that uses automatic configurations could be very usefull to me (and maybe other newbies in the Amiga world).

Keep up the good work.

syndicman
http://www.mac-emu.net
L'émulation sur Mac