[uae] Re: OS X configuration editor for E-UAE

  • From: Thomas Dury <syndicman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:45:25 +0100

Le 5 janv. 05, à 0:04, Daniel Pimley a écrit :

A fixed version 0.1.1 will be on http:// www.pimley.net/microdesign/downloads/Hi-Toro.sit first thing in the morning. This version also has a pull-out drawer to allow viewing and editing of config description and info (just hit the little round button between "OK" and "Quit").

It works perfectly for me now. Nice job !

I like the quick start config idea. I could set up auto config for A500 and A1200 etc. and maybe allow the user to add a list of user-specified quick-load configs, kind of like the "recent folders" menu in the finder.

That would be excellent :-)

syndicman http://www.mac-emu.net L'émulation sur Mac