[tvservice] Re: Nuvision nvx26hdu

  • From: Matthew E McNeely <mcneely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:59:40 -0400 (EDT)

It is somewhat working. the voltages are low. the +5 volt constant on supply
starts out at 3.75 volts when the set is plugged in and will slowly reach 4.25
volts at which point the set will turn on. but never goes above this value and
the +24 volt supplies only run at 23.75. it's a switching supply and I am not
sure about the circuitry as I have no schematics to go by.
I was hoping to find a source of the replacement part. but so far no luck.

Matt
From: Matthew E. McNeely <mcneely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 3:25 PM

Hi Gary,

Unfortunately it's an internal. A strange one at that. it has a +5 on all the
time  and 3 +24 volt outputs that are turned on by a signal from the processor
board.
I need something close.

Matt