[tvservice] Re: Nuvision nvx26hdu

  • From: "Matthew E. McNeely" <mcneely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:25:01 -0400

Hi Gary,

Unfortunately it's an internal. A strange one at that. it has a +5 on all the time and 3 +24 volt outputs that are turned on by a signal from the processor board.
I need something close.

Matt

gary g wrote:
Hey Matt is it a wall wart or internal module, I have found several replacement parts by Googling the part number and finding it on Ebay, direct from China, and or Hongkong.
gary g

    I was wondering if anyone who subscribes to this list is a repair
    station for Nuvision? if so I need the power supply module for a
    nvx26hdu HD tv. I can't seem to find a supplier to find one and
    Nuvision doesn't want to talk to anyone who isn't a dealer.

    Thanks,
    Matt

    -- Matthew McNeely
    Electronic Engineer