[tvservice] Re: Nuvision nvx26hdu

  • From: "Matthew E. McNeely" <mcneely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:19:13 -0400

Hi Ralph,

There are two numbers on tags on the power supply module the first one is B1000E7565 and the other is E7447500075.

Thank you all for your help,
Matt

ralph miller wrote:
Matthew,
Could you provide me with the products federal id number? I can look up the manufacturer that way. From what I have ascertained it might have been built for the company by
Funai. Let me know the number and I can check with Funai to verify.
Ralph