[tvservice] Re: Nuvision nvx26hdu

  • From: ralph miller <rgmiller2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:36:38 -0700 (PDT)

Matthew,

This part is available from
www.discount-merchant.com/pindex.asp?Page=89

This link will take you directly there. The cost without shipping is $179.

Also if you are willing it is possible to rebuild that board. If you do it
yourself it is possible to find the parts from Tritronics or even the board
itself if they still have it in stock.

Also PTS Corporation at PTSCORP.com rebuilds LCD and Plasma boards.

Just a thought.

Ralph