[tvservice] Re: Nuvision nvx26hdu

  • From: "Matthew E. McNeely" <mcneely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:45:17 -0400

I also found that it has a part number of 782-l27m6-200a.
I did a google search and found that this is a part number for a power supply but not in stock.
Any thoughts?

Matt

ralph miller wrote:
Matthew,
Could you provide me with the products federal id number? I can look up the manufacturer that way. From what I have ascertained it might have been built for the company by
Funai. Let me know the number and I can check with Funai to verify.
Ralph