[triadtechtalk] Re: Zone Alarm & MS Critical Updates

  • From: "James E. Pritchett" <jpritch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:16:01 -0500

Elizabeth, I had the same problem several weeks ago and contacted Microsoft for
assistance.  If you will read the following you may be able to get the
assistance you need directly from the "horses mouth" so to speak. This is the
third problem I have submitted to MS in this manner and have received excellent
support each time.  The support is not as quick as you may experience with
triadtechtalk, but it comes and after you have been assisted you will receive a
follow up asking you if you have any other problems with the same issue.  Give
them a try. All of the bad things that you may have heard about MS are not
necessarily true.  There is no charge for assistance through email.  James

If you continue to have problems with the Windows Update site, you may
contact their support team by sending e-mail to Msupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the following information:

Operating system and version # (for example: WinMe)
Browser name and version
Computer make and model
Memory (RAM)
CPU Type and Speed
Error messages (if any)
Specifics of the problem
File name(s), and passwords, as applicable
All contact information (name, telephone number, email address)

You may also submit a support incident through the form located on the
page linked below:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/email/windowsupdate/wassist.asp

Thank you,

Michelle F.
Microsoft Online Customer Representative