[triadtechtalk] Re: Zone Alarm & MS Critical Updates

  • From: "James E. Pritchett" <jpritch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:31:59 -0500

Chuck, on my computer there is no automatic updates icon in the Ctrl Panel.
I use W-98. Could that be the reason? At Start, Settings there is a
selection available for Windows Update and this carries me to the page where
critical updates can be found. However, I still see no way to download a
critical update without it automatically installing itself.
James