[triadtechtalk] Re: Security!

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:24:05 -0500

> > For those of you that are security conscious,
> > just ran across this program that you may want
> > have a look at and is reported to be better
than
> > Cypherus which is not free:

http://home.cnet.com/software/0-806183-8-4792641-2

.html?tag=st.sw.806183-8-4792641-1.arrow.806183-8-
> > 4792641-2

> > Enjoy!

> > .......clarence.......

> Clarence,

> I've never heard of Cypherus, but PGP is very
well known. I'd recommend it
> for the purposes for which it is designed over
almost anything else.

Well, since I say what I mean and mean what I say,
I could care less who sees it!   ; )  But
seriously, if I my skin crawled everytime I used
my credit card on the web or sent information, I
would indeed use it just to have peace of mind and
to keep from having to put up with the smell!  ; )
And here is the Cypherus site since you said you
never heard of it!

http://home.cnet.com/software/0-806183-1204-696185
7.html

.......clarence.......