[triadtechtalk] Re: Running out of stones to overturn. (Still Slow)

  • From: "Richard Matthew" <modelworker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:30:41 -0700

Nothing comes up on the Help Menu, BUT when I typed that in on Search, I get
SFC.EXE, and "Windows 2000 System File Checker" under Properties. These too:
SFC.DLL, SFCFILES.DLL, SFC_OS.DLL, and a few others. I tried the Run command
just to see what would happen. I get that Command Prompt box for a split
second, and then it disappears.

Thatz all I can tell you. Sorry