[triadtechtalk] Re: Running out of stones to overturn. (Still Slow)

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:13:49 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2003 7:58:59 PM Central Standard Time,
modelworker@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I am, indeed, the admin.

from what you say... to me it seems you must be missing some files..... try
this... clcik on help and wehn it opens search for sfc in the help file.. see
what it says and if has a list of commands... use the one I sent... sfc
/scannow   and if it is listed in your help file means its one their...
somewheres.... lol..... scroll to the bottom of the page and will be a remarks
block...
says to try sfc /scnnow  then two more.... try each one and see what
happens.....
hopefully the sfc is incuklded in the home edition..... as thier is on pro a
scan /boot which will do the scan at boot up and repair a faulty file cache so
it says in the pro edition... as I say.. not sure about home as I dont have
it installed on any of mine.... chuck...in ok