[triadtechtalk] Re: Easy Clean

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:22:52 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/2001 7:33:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Chuck, Would you mind sending me the file or where I can go to get it.

Juanita.. here is the url..... its a small file 533kb zipped.... but do
understand it is sort of like a bit of"reverse engineering and most companies
will hate it.. am not advocating its use ... but I got it to assist me in
troubleshooting some of the many problem programs that I thought I just had
to have after reading the rave reviews writtien by some of the so called PC
gurus..... am getting the opinion they are being paid for"good words" about a
product .. so with this program I may be able to find out if the
particular"gotta have" program is really worth it by attempting to make it
really work ..

  URL               http://www.rpi.net.au/~ajohnson/resourcehacker/index.html

      so here it is.... but.. it isnt an easy thing to work with as it takes
you way down to hex,binary,and all that other such stufff and if you have no
idea of what that is best to leave it alone as it will destroy a file in a
second if you know not what is going on when you hit a key......Chuck.. in Ok