[triadtechtalk] Re: Easy Clean

  • From: "Lance" <degilbo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 15:11:39 +1000

Juanita,
Kodak Imaging is installed with Windows 98 and later. You will find some
help here, as to what it is used for:
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q266348
You may find it useful if you acquire a digital camera, or for use with your
scanner.
If you really want to remove it, you will have to close down everything,
click on START|SETTINGS|CONTROL PANEL|ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS|WINDOWS SETUP and
remove it from within there.

Lance