[triadtechtalk] Re: Easy Clean

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 03:00:01 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2001 11:31:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>  C:\WINDOWS\KODAKIMG.EXE The other one is written like this.
> C:\Windows\Koadakimg.exe

Juanita..... yes I have the same thing with all of my registry cleaners ...
its not that they wont be deleted but is a messup that Kodak imaging software
is being called up somewhere in the windows system files.... I havent found
out how or why myself but to be truthful havent realy researched it yet...
but I think this is another warning that is rearing its head that will create
problems in the new WINXP... as kodak and MS had a big knockdown and drag out
fight over Kodak files to be included in XP.... am going to go thru it
further and see what goes.. will let you know what I find out...... BTW.....
I did find a file I had been searching for for the longest of times... it is
a file that will allow one to read directly all DLL,OCX,and all other sorts
of files to see what they are doing or supposed to be doing..... going to
take a bit of learningto use it but think it may payoff in making some fixes
to imperefect junk that is purported to be programing .... Chuck.. in Ok