[triadtechtalk] Re: Easy Clean

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 07:33:23 -0500

researched it yet...
> but I think this is another warning that is rearing its head that will
create
> problems in the new WINXP... as kodak and MS had a big knockdown and drag
out
> fight over Kodak files to be included in XP.... am going to go thru it
> further and see what goes.. will let you know what I find out......
BTW.....
> I did find a file I had been searching for for the longest of times... it
is
> a file that will allow one to read directly all DLL,OCX,and all other
sorts
> of files to see what they are doing or supposed to be doing..... going to
> take a bit of learningto use it but think it may payoff in making some
fixes
> to imperefect junk that is purported to be programing .... Chuck.. in Ok
>

> Chuck, Would you mind sending me the file or where I can go to get it. My
grand will be able to use it. He want have to study it. All he has to do is
read it and he knows it. I bet you are sitting there saying well he sure
didn't get it from you.LOL. No he didn't. He is gifted.
And thanks Lance. I don't care to delete it. I just was curious. I have had
lots of strange thing happen to me on this PC. Files here one day gone the
next day and back the next day. Long story.