[triadtechtalk] A good reboot

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 16 Sep 2001 03:23:55 -0700

In Re:

<< Rebecca, any time I get an error message or end task part of my icons
 disappear. It does not cause me any problems. When I reboot they come back.

A good reboot now and then cures all kinds of ills on my machine.  :-)

Donna

I have WIN 98 on a home built 600MHz Celeron, 256MB ($124.70 including 6.5%
sales tax for the whole box, mem, MOBO & CPU))RAM & since AdAwaring, OptingOut,
MaxMemming, CookieWalling, ZoneAlarming, Grisoft Anti-Viring, PopUp-Stoppering
my PC I haven't had to reboot for 9 months. Always on!

Prior to all the added utils. mentioned above I would have to reboot several
times per Surfing session. Get the idea?

Love! Armando. 8) God bless America!

I wish you good health and much happiness, today and
always.